• Performance of Internal Audits in Foreign Trade matters.
• Carrying out and confirming procedures concerning the Department’s Operation (SOPs)
• Analysis of Reports of the inventory control system of Annex 24.
• Advice and support in the negotiations of new projects in the areas of Incoterms, necessary documentation for the purchase and sale of products, commercial chain analysis
• Attend external audits in Foreign Trade related with the authorities.
• IMMEX Program Administration
• Certified Business Administration (VAT) – CIVA & IEPS
• Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) – OEA
• Review and Analysis of the Declarations or Certificates of Origin.
• Control of special operations (V1, F4, F5, A3) and Dashboards or KPIs.
• HTC classification review.
Maintain the optimal level of compliance with the legal obligations acquired by KMX in Foreign Trade Matters, as well as proposing best practices for it.
REASONABLE ACCOMODATIONS STATEMENT
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Level of Education : Bachelors’ in Business or related field
5 years’ experience on IMMEX or manufacturing companies
1-3 years management of people..
Skills: Displays appropriate proficiency with computers and computer applications, including: spreadsheets (e.g., Excel), word processing (e.g., Word), presentation software (e.g., PowerPoint), internet/intranet (e.g., browsers, search engines), special applications (e.g., ANA System, Pedimento Empresarial, AS400, SAP, Dynamics, Annex 24, Annex 30, etc.); can diagnose and correct minor issues with hardware and software as needed in order to maintain records or create material.
Logistics Compliance Supervisor (TN29956)