• Report to CEO/President of the company, and in collaboration with 2 staffs.
• Work in the Administrative and Corporate support area which includes HR, Accounting, legal, General affairs, Internal control, CSR etc.
• As a subsidiary of Japanese company, communication and coordination with several departments in Japan and report to them.
• Whole HR management and decision-making including compensation, performance review, expatriate matters, etc, in collaboration with staffs in MX.
• Whole Accounting management and operations including AP/AR, transfer pricing, month-end closing, and taxes in collaboration with senior staff in MX and representative in HQ.
• IT management in collaboration with IT staff under collaborative work with IT firm and ICT department in HQ.
• Legal/contract management under collaborative work with MX legal firm and legal department in HQ.
• Internal control and proactive measures to prevent the problems that occur within the company and in business.
• Other administrative and corporate support operations and management as requested.
• job range to other administrative area gradually
• Working experience in Japanese company and understanding of Japanese business culture preferred
• Strong communication and negotiation skills in English. Business level Japanese and/or Spanish preferred
• Logical thinking capabilities, and well-balanced mind among HQ, management, and employees.
•Disponibilidad para viajar al extranjero (E.U.A.)
Coorporate Support Director/Manager (SS31337)